The hydraulic WK60 excavator scale from PFREUNDT enables material weighing directly in the work process and thus fast and accurate loading of transport vehicles. Equipped with four pressure and four inclination sensors, the robust mobile weighing system reliably delivers precise measurement results even on uneven terrain. Digital management, analysis and further processing of the recorded weighing data is also easily possible through a connection to the PFREUNDT Web Portal.
The weighing electronics are available in the three different versions WK60-XS, WK60-S and WK60 and can be flexibly adapted to individual customer requirements and operating procedures thanks to the different functional scope of these versions. The hydraulic excavator scale can also be retrofitted at any time into excavators with mono booms of all manufacturer types.
Save time and costs with the hydraulic WK60 excavator scale from PFREUNDT
By recording the weighing data directly during the work process, the hydraulic PFREUNDT excavator scale enables fast and accurate loading of transport equipment. This accelerates logistical processes and optimally utilizes production capacities.
Due to the optimal loading of means of transport in compliance with the permissible total weight, overloading is avoided. Penalties as well as repair and maintenance costs due to overloading are saved.
The hydraulic excavator scale ensures transparency in the material flow. By analyzing and evaluating the recorded data via the PFREUNDT Web Portal, internal material movements can be traced. This helps to optimize the operating processes, e.g. the avoidance of idling - energy is saved, costs are reduced.
All advantages of the hydraulic PFREUNDT WK60 excavator scale at a glance
- Dynamic weighing in the working process for fast and accurate loading
- Precise weighing results even under extreme conditions
- Fast availability of weighing data even with a high number of short loading cycles
- Maximum freedom of movement of the machine is fully maintained
- Easy and intuitive operation of WK60 weighing electronics through 7 inch touch display
- Extensive and customizable master and weighing data management
- Installation or retrofitting possible in excavators with mono booms from a wide range of manufacturers