- Legal for trade with Assessment of Conformity by PFREUNDT
- Touch display for easy and intuitive operation
- Extensive and adaptable master data and weighing data management
- Automatic compensation for inclined positions up to 10% in two axes
- ABW-3 for trucks with rigidly mounted bodies, for example on garbage collection and plank-bed vehicles
- ABW-4 trucks with bodies on flexible bearings, for example in tanker vehicles or pallet vehicles
- Scales can be installed and converted without difficulty in vehicles of different manufacturers
- Weighing tickets and weighing ticket box
To order your weighing tickets simply contact wiegekarten@~@pfreundt.de. They can be customized to your preferences.
Start digitizing your company with the WK60. You can begin by connecting a printer: You also receive analog weighing tickets, but you can save the data digitally in the same step. In the next step you use the various interfaces for data exports and valuable analyses of your material turnover. Finally, connecting to the Web Portal maximizes your options for evaluating and tracking data on all terminal devices – which will allow you to digitize the entire process chain.
As you can see, with the PFREUNDT WK60 you always remain flexible. Thanks to the numerous connection options you can make the change from analog weighing tickets to the PFREUNDT Web Portal with no problems. You do not need any additional hardware for this and there is no need to change the way you are operating the WK60.
For loading, transport or digital process solutions: With PFREUNDT you have innovative weighing solutions for today and for the challenges of the future. Save time and money with our tailor-made solutions – because we know what matters in your industry.
Learn more about the extensive product portfolio of PFREUNDT for your industry: