Precise calculations with the PFREUNDT front loader scale FLW-1
The FLW-1 by PFREUNDT is calibratable and thus offers the basis for calculation based on according to origin – your advantage for satisfied clients.
Using the optional printer you can print delivery notes and invoices on site, saving time and winning trust.
Reliable proof of weight
The clear display always shows the driver information on weight, client, container and much more.
Universal, light and maintenance free
The FLW-1 is suitable for installation in all standard front loader models with its compact, maintenance free measurement elements.
Weigh on site with the PFREUNDT front loader scales, saving a lot of time and the long journeys to the next truck weighbridge. This allows you to take on a new load more quickly and thus use your vehicles in a more efficient way.
• calibratable to class III - for all products and material
• the first calibration is effected by PFREUNDT: the cost of the calibration official is dispensed with*
• wireless connection (radio) between measuring elements and electronics
• Resolution 5 kg
• Weighing range up to 4 t
• Weighs in every container position without putting down the container
• Load on the measuring cells in transit
• Compact, robust construction for heavy-duty use
• Low dead weight for maximum loadings
• No change in the vehicle height
• High-grade bearings for long service life
• Suitable for all types of skip container vehicles, also vehicles with telescopic arms
• Fast installation or retrofitting
* in Germany
With the weighing electronics WK 50 delivery notes can be printed on the spot.
Data transmission to your EDP simplifies planning, management and billing (e.g. using pOffice, the PFREUNDT Windows software).
The WK 50 is the ideal compact weighing unit in the driver's cab. The software is operated via backlit program-controlled function keys and the alphanumeric keypad. The WK 50 can thus also be used in poor light.
Along with internal addition, total and master data memory, various interface connection options are available, such as GPS tracking and data transmission via mobile radio to the control centre.
Here you can manage and process master and weighing data using pOffice programming modules right up to invoicing.
PFREUNDT GmbH, Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-46354 Suedlohn
Tel.: +49 (0) 2862 / 9807-0, Fax: +49 (0) 2862 / 9807-99,